Read or Download 2 DIVISION 99 Infantry Brigade Trench Mortar Battery : 1 November 1915 - 31 December 1915 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/1373/2) PDF
Best military history books
King Philip's struggle used to be the main devastating clash among Europeans and local american citizens within the 1600s. during this incisive account, award-winning writer Daniel R. Mandell places the struggle into its wealthy old context. The struggle erupted in July 1675, after years of turning out to be pressure among Plymouth and the Wampanoag sachem Metacom, sometimes called Philip.
Advised in complete, in never-before-seen aspect, this can be the 1st whole illustrated heritage of Operation Overlord, the Allied invasion of France. The book’s on-the-ground and behind-the-scenes bills of either the attacking Allies and the protecting Germans provide a uniquely huge point of view at the Normandy touchdown and next battles.
Spiritual struggle has been a recurrent characteristic of eu historical past. during this clever and readable new research, the prestigious campaign historian Norman Housley describes and analyses the valuable expressions of holy struggle within the interval from the Hussite wars to the 1st iteration of the Reformation.
The British Airborne landings on Sicily are the least identified and, surely, the main fraught with political and technical strife. Newly shaped Air touchdown troops have been introduced into conflict in gliders they knew little approximately. the lads of the Glider Pilot Regiment (GPR) had self-assembled the gliders whereas residing within the empty packing circumstances.
- 29 DIVISION Divisional Troops 510 (1/2 London) Field Company Royal Engineers : 1 July 1916 - 28 October 1919 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/2293/3)
- George Barnett, Marine Corps Commandant: A Memoir, 1877–1923
- RAF Special Duties: Unique Sorties of the Second World War
- Steel Thunder on the Eastern Front: German and Russian Artillery in WWII (Stackpole Military Photo Series)
- The Sailor's Homer: The Life and Times of Richard McKenna, Author of The Sand Pebbles
Additional resources for 2 DIVISION 99 Infantry Brigade Trench Mortar Battery : 1 November 1915 - 31 December 1915 (First World War, War Diary, WO95/1373/2)