By David D. Luxton
Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and psychological well-being Care summarizes contemporary advances in man made intelligence because it applies to psychological well-being scientific perform. every one bankruptcy offers a technical description of the development, evaluate of program in scientific perform, and empirical info on medical efficacy.
In addition, every one bankruptcy features a dialogue of sensible matters in medical settings, moral issues, and obstacles of use. The booklet encompasses AI established advances in decision-making, in review and therapy, in offering schooling to consumers, robotic assisted activity of entirety, and using AI for study and knowledge gathering.
This booklet may be of use to psychological wellbeing and fitness practitioners attracted to studying approximately, or incorporating AI advances into their perform and for researchers drawn to a complete evaluate of those advances in a single source.
- Summarizes AI advances to be used in psychological health and wellbeing practice
- Includes advances in AI dependent decision-making and consultation
- Describes AI functions for evaluation and treatment
- Details AI advances in robots for medical settings
- Provides empirical facts on scientific efficacy
- Explores sensible problems with use in medical settings
Read Online or Download Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care PDF
Similar human-computer interaction books
Modern equipment for Speech Parameterization bargains a normal view of short-time cepstrum-based speech parameterization and offers a typical flooring for additional in-depth experiences at the topic. particularly, it bargains a accomplished description, comparative research, and empirical functionality evaluate of 11 modern speech parameterization equipment, which compute short-time cepstrum-based speech beneficial properties.
This publication discusses the most recent advances in people-centered layout, operation, and administration of largely outlined complicated production platforms and tactics. It studies on human elements matters on the topic of quite a few learn components resembling clever production applied sciences, web-based production companies, electronic production worlds, and production wisdom help platforms, in addition to different modern production environments.
This SpringerBrief presents an summary of latest cutting edge applied sciences and discusses their impression on our day-by-day lives. Written from a technical viewpoint, and but utilizing language and terminology obtainable to non-experts, it describes the applied sciences, the most important gamers in every one zone, the preferred apps and prone (and their execs and cons), in addition to suitable utilization records.
Twenty-five years after the arriving of the web, we're drowning in facts and closing dates. people and machines are in absolutely attached overdrive - and beginning to develop into entwined as by no means ahead of. really, it truly is an Age of Overload. we will be able to by no means have imagined that soaking up loads info whereas attempting to continue a fit stability in our own lives may perhaps believe so advanced, dissatisfying and unproductive.
- Foundations of Computational Linguistics: Human-Computer Communication in Natural Language
- Social Signal Processing
- Universal UX Design: Building Multicultural User Experience
- Hegemony in the Digital Age: The Arab/Israeli Conflict Online (Critical Media Studies)
- Risk - A Multidisciplinary Introduction
- Social Computing and Social Media: 8th International Conference, SCSM 2016, Held as Part of HCI International 2016, Toronto, ON, Canada, July 17–22, 2016. ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra info for Artificial Intelligence in Behavioral and Mental Health Care