By Wendi Goldsmith,Donald Gray,John McCullah
Read or Download Bioengineering Case Studies: Sustainable Stream Bank and Slope Stabilization PDF
Similar ecology books
The sequence projects for plants technological know-how is dedicated to a number of study features in crops technological know-how, natural as wellas utilized. Of the utilized difficulties some of the most urgent is to accomplish higher wisdom and development of the pasture crops in tropical and subtropical areas. As sequence editor i used to be inspired by way of the sheer quantity of beneficial clinical details bearing on pasture vegetation from East Africa amassed in the course of decades through Dr.
During this learn Dr Haslam examines how the amount, functionality and ecology of water alterations because it strikes from watershed to river. the improvement of river and riverscape, their ecology, the impact of human actions (such as water abstractions, flood regulate and administration for leisure use) and water assets are defined either in precept and utilizing case histories.
From 1895 to the founding of the United countries in 1945, the promising new technological know-how of ecology flourished within the British Empire. Peder Anker asks why ecology elevated so swiftly and the way a handful of influential scientists and politicians verified a tripartite ecology of nature, wisdom, and society.
This publication brings jointly a suite of methods to the learn of individual-species ecology according to the research of spatial diversifications of abundance. Distribution ecology assumes that ecological phenomena will be understood while examining the extrinsic (environmental) or intrinsic (physiological constraints, inhabitants mechanisms) that correlate with this spatial edition.
- Who Cares About Wildlife?: Social Science Concepts for Exploring Human-Wildlife Relationships and Conservation Issues
- Quantitative Ecology and Evolutionary Biology: Integrating models with data (Oxford Series in Ecology and Evolution)
- Foundations of Ecology: Classic Papers with Commentaries
- Wetlands Explained: Wetland Science, Policy, and Politics in America: Wetland Science, Policy and Politics in America
- The Place Where You Go to Listen: In Search of an Ecology of Music
- Managing a Global Resource: Challenges of Forest Conservation and Development: 5 (World Bank Series on Evaluation and Development)
Extra resources for Bioengineering Case Studies: Sustainable Stream Bank and Slope Stabilization