By Martin Christian Kemnitz
Dieses Buch befasst sich auf foundation wissenschaftlicher Erkenntnisse zur Unternehmensführung und Unternehmensentwicklung mit einem Grundmodell für die unternehmensindividuelle Entwicklung eines betriebswirtschaftlich nachhaltigen und wandlungsfähigen Managementsystems. Gerade heute sind Unternehmer, Berater, Führungskräfte und Wissenschaftler herausgefordert, das eigene vorherrschende Geschäftsverständnis zu hinterfragen, neue Quellen der Wirtschaftlichkeit zu erschließen, ihre Organisationen beweglicher und lernfähiger zu gestalten sowie mehrere Strategiehebel gleichzeitig zu bedienen.
Das Buch hilft allen, die die notwendige Transformation Ihres Unternehmens von starren mechanistischen in beweglich lernfähige Einheiten bewältigen möchten. Die Idee des wandlungsfähigen Unternehmens kann dabei als Vorlage dienen. Nicht das modewellenförmig verlaufende Trendwissen, sondern Entwicklung, Aufbau, Implementierung und Anwendung einer nachhaltigen Managementinfrastruktur für Unternehmen führen heute zu langfristiger internationaler Wettbewerbsfähigkeit.
By Todor Ganchev
Contemporary tools for Speech Parameterization deals a common view of short-time cepstrum-based speech parameterization and gives a standard floor for extra in-depth stories at the topic. in particular, it bargains a accomplished description, comparative research, and empirical functionality overview of 11 modern speech parameterization equipment, which compute short-time cepstrum-based speech beneficial properties.
Among those are 5 discrete wavelet packet rework (DWPT)-based, six discrete Fourier rework (DFT)-based speech gains and a few in their editions that have been used at the speech popularity, speaker acceptance, and different comparable speech processing initiatives. the most similarities and changes of their computation are mentioned and empirical effects from functionality review in universal experimental stipulations are provided. the popularity accuracy got at the monophone popularity, non-stop speech acceptance and speaker popularity projects is contrasted opposed to the single got for the well known and common Mel Frequency Cepstral Coefficients (MFCC).
It is proven that a lot of those equipment bring about speech good points that do supply aggressive functionality on a definite speech processing setup in comparison to the venerable MFCC. The final doesn't aim the promoting of convinced speech gains yet in its place goals to reinforce the typical figuring out in regards to the benefits and drawbacks of some of the speech parameterization recommendations on hand this day and to supply the foundation for choice of a suitable speech parameterization in every one specific case.
By Le Langage et l'Homme
- Présentation du file (Jean-Marc Defays et Audrey Mattioli-Thonard)
- Bons et mauvais usages de l’interaction en ligne. Les TICe, vecteur de motivation ou resource d’ennui ? (Sandrine Baussan)
- Interagir et (dé)motiver ? Cas d’étudiants adultes dans une formation à distance et en ligne (Sylviane Bachy et Laure Di Matteo)
- Quelles motivations pour quelles interactions en ligne (Odile Duterque)
- De l’apprenant-communiquant à l’apprenant-analyste : quand les TICe font position à l’ingénierie linguistique (Jean-Luc Bergey, Nguyen Van Toan et Henri Portine)
- Nouvelles applied sciences, nouvelles pratiques d’écriture ? Le aspect de vue d’étudiants universitaires en FLE(S) (Vicky Poirier, Olivier Dezutter, Françoise Bleys, Rodine Eid, Haydée Silva, Yvonne Cansigno, Cynthia Eid et Audrey Mattioli-Thonard)
- los angeles lecture littéraire et l’informatique : mode d’emploi d’une (r)évolution (Martine Carton)
- Pour une pratique créaTICe de l. a. lecture ou du bon utilization des TIC en classe de français langue étrangère (Alexandre Eyries)
- Le FLE et le potentiel de créativité des purposes Google (Jean-Marcel Morlat et Jérôme Rambert)
- @lter et l. a. pl@teforme FLE de l’ULG : compte-rendu d’expériences et d’expérimentations (Audrey Mattioli-Thonard et Véronique Gueury)
- Intérêts et limites de l. a. mise en oeuvre d’un dispositif hybride pour le développement de l. a. compétence langagière chez les étudiants scientifiques (Nadia Chafiq, Assia Benabid, Mohammed Talbi, Mohammed Bergadi et Laurent Lima)
- package pédagogique informatique pour apprendre le français (Irina Artemieva)
- Les TICe et le public peu qualifié (Dao Mercier)
- Varia Nouvelle viewpoint de l’enseignement littéraire en philologie romane en Pologne (Beata Kedzia-Klebeko)
- Fanta Regina Nacro : une écriture filmique au féminin singulier (Georges Sawadogo)
- L’enseignement du français par compétences : l. a. tradition de l’effort (Hortensia López Lorca)
- l. a. reconnaissance d’intentions communicatives de l’enfant : questions et deadlock dans le domaine de l’acquisition du langage (Glória Carvalho)
- l. a. bande dessinée/oeuvre littéraire en classe de français langue étrangère : étude de cas en Grèce (Marianna Missiou et Diamanti Anagnostopoulou)
- Vivre l. a. poésie à l’école : une expérience éducative (Olga María Díaz)
By Jia Zhou,Gavriel Salvendy
The LNCS quantity set 9754-9755 constitutes the refereed court cases of the second one foreign convention on Human features of IT for the elderly inhabitants, ITAP 2016, held as a part of the 18th overseas convention on Human-Computer interplay, HCII 2016, held in Toronto, ON, Canada, in July 2016, together with 14 different thematically meetings. the whole of 1287 papers and 186 poster papers offered on the HCII 2016 meetings have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from 4354 submissions. LNCS 9754, layout for getting older (Part I), addresses the next significant issues: designing for and with the aged; expertise use and recognition by way of older clients; mental and cognitive elements of interplay and getting older; cellular and wearable applied sciences for the aged. LNCS 9755, fit and lively getting older (Part II), addresses those significant subject matters: clever and assistive environments; getting older and social media; getting older, studying, education and video games; and getting older, mobility and driving.
By Susumu Tachi
Telexistence is a primary notion which refers back to the normal expertise that permits a man or woman to have the real-time sensation of being at a spot except the place she or he truly exists, whereas with the ability to have interaction with the distant setting, that could be genuine, digital, or a mixture of either. It additionally refers to a sophisticated kind of teleoperation approach that allows an operator on the keep an eye on to accomplish distant initiatives dexterously with the sensation of latest in a surrogate robotic operating in a distant setting. Telexistence within the genuine distant surroundings via a digital setting is usually possible.
This publication is the second one variation of the unique Telexistence; new contents disguise fresh developments of the know-how in components akin to human augmentation, autostereoscopy, tangible visuo-haptic 3D show, face-to-face conversation, and haptic sensations and applied sciences. Case reviews of the cellular mutual telexistence procedure TELESAR IV and haptic telexistence avatar procedure TELESAR V also are incorporated. Written by way of the inventor of the idea that of this rising expertise, it introduces the idea that of telexistence, explains how this idea will be discovered, illustrates accurately genuine examples of the belief of the concept that, and determines its destiny development. Readers could be encouraged through the idea that, and procure applicable wisdom in this rising know-how and the elemental abilities to give a contribution in additional improvement of telexistence.
- Virtual truth and Telexistence
- Generations and layout Philosophies of Robots
- Fundamental applied sciences for Telexistence
- Retroreflective Projection know-how (RPT)
- Mutual Telexistence utilizing RPT
- Telexistence conversation utilizing tornado: Telexistence Wide-angle Immersive STEReoscope
- Haptic VR and Haptic Telexistence
- Future Perspective
Readership: teachers; Researchers and Graduate scholars in robotics and automatic platforms, computing device engineering, mechanical engineering, structures engineering and electric & digital engineering.
By Elad Elrom
With this booklet Mac builders gets the instruments had to arrange, write code as soon as, and be capable of installation code on any equipment. it is possible for you to to chop improvement time through the use of one stack to serve all of your improvement wishes. Pro suggest Stack improvement enables you to fast research every little thing had to paintings successfully with suggest, from developing your toolstack to rolling out your unfastened servers, and deploying on any device.
- Learn to write down responsive code that may be deployed on any device.
- Become a well-rounded developer and be capable to comprehend the complete improvement cycle.
- Learn to make use of unfastened open resource and cloud prone to install production-grade code.
By Christopher Schlick,Stefan Trzcieliński
This publication discusses the most recent advances in people-centered layout, operation, and administration of generally outlined complex production platforms and procedures. It experiences on human components concerns regarding numerous examine components resembling clever production applied sciences, web-based production providers, electronic production worlds, and production wisdom help platforms, in addition to different modern production environments. The booklet covers an intensive variety of functions of human factors within the production undefined: from paintings layout, provide chains, review of labor structures, and social and association layout, to production platforms, simulation and visualization, automation in production, and so forth. distinctive emphasis is given to computing device aided production applied sciences aiding corporations, either as a rule and within the production specifically, resembling knowledge-based structures, digital truth, synthetic intelligence tools, and plenty of more. Based at the AHFE 2016 foreign convention on Human elements of complex production, hung on July 27-31, 2016, in Walt Disney World®, Florida, united states, the booklet presents readers with a well timed photo of the businesses of the longer term and a suite of state of the art applied sciences and strategies for construction cutting edge, human-centered, and computer-integrated production systems.
By Alessandro Altobelli
This ebook offers a brand new set of units for exact research of human finger stiffness and strength distribution in greedy initiatives. The bold aim of this learn is twofold, the 1st is to boost the state-of-the-art on human techniques in manipulation projects and supply instruments to evaluate rehabilitation approach and the second one is to examine human ideas for impedance keep watch over that may be used for human robotic interplay and keep an eye on of myoelectric prosthesis.
Part one describes sorts of structures which are capable of in achieving an entire set of measurements on strength distribution and get in touch with aspect destinations. The effectiveness of those units in take hold of research is usually experimentally confirmed and functions to neuroscientific reviews are mentioned. partly , the units are exploited in assorted stories to enquire stiffness legislation rules in people. The first learn offers proof at the life of coordinated stiffening styles within the palms of human arms and establishes preliminary steps in the direction of a real-time and potent modelling of finger stiffness in tripod grasp. the second one research provides experimental findings on how people modulate their hand stiffness while greedy items of various degrees of compliance.
The total effects provide strong proof at the validity and software of the proposed units to enquire human take hold of homes. The underlying motor keep watch over rules which are exploited through people within the success of a competent and strong seize can almost certainly be built-in into the keep an eye on framework of robot or prosthetic palms to accomplish an analogous interplay performance.
By William Albert,Thomas Tullis
Measuring the person Experience was once the 1st e-book that concerned with the way to quantify the person adventure. Now within the moment variation, the authors comprise new fabric on how fresh applied sciences have made it more straightforward and more beneficial to assemble a broader diversity of information concerning the consumer adventure.
As extra UX and net pros have to justify their layout judgements with reliable, trustworthy facts, Measuring the person Experience offers the quantitative research education that those pros desire. The second edition presents new metrics resembling emotional engagement, personas, keystroke research, and web promoter rating. It additionally examines how new applied sciences coming from neuro-marketing and on-line marketplace learn can refine consumer adventure size, assisting usability and person event practitioners make company situations to stakeholders. The e-book additionally comprises new examine and up-to-date examples, together with tips about writing on-line survey questions, six new case experiences, and examples utilizing the newest model of Excel.
- Learn which metrics to pick for each case, together with behavioral, physiological, emotional, aesthetic, gestural, verbal, and actual, in addition to extra really good metrics reminiscent of eye-tracking and clickstream data
- Find a vendor-neutral exam of ways to degree the consumer adventure with websites, electronic items, and nearly the other form of product or system
- Discover in-depth international case stories exhibiting how companies have effectively used metrics and the data they revealed
- Companion web site, www.measuringux.com, comprises articles, instruments, spreadsheets, shows, and different assets that can assist you successfully degree the person experience
By Heather T. Rowan-Kenyon,Ana M. Martinez-Aleman,Mandy Savitz-Romer