By Teun van Aken,Roel Riepma,Bert Hedeman,Van Haren Publishing
Dit Werkboek heeft dezelfde hoofdstukkenindeling als het Theorieboek. Ieder hoofdstuk in dit Werkboek heeft dezelfde indeling:
1.Samenvatting van de theorie in het Theorieboek
2.Toelichting op de toepassingsmogelijkheden van deze theorie; hieraan zijn één of meer uitdagende Opdrachten gekoppeld, soms aan de hand van een Casus-tekst. Deze opdrachten kunnen worden gebruikt om:
a.de theorie te leren kennen
b.de theorie te gebruiken voor de aanpak van microprojecten
c.kennis en inzicht te toetsen
3.Toets met kennisvragen
Deze onderdelen zijn ook te vinden op de site bij het boek. Echter, op de web site zijn voor ieder hoofdstuk nog meer opdrachten te vinden. In dit Werkboek is voor de meeste hoofdstukken één opdracht geselecteerd, die volgens de auteurs het top kan worden gebruikt als foundation voor de toepassing van de theorie in het Theorieboek.
By Christopher Brown-Syed
This interesting story of the increase and fall of mini-computer-based built-in library platforms (ILS) bargains either an evidence of the technical workings―still getting used daily―and a old investigation.
• Interviews with CEOs of libraries and machine businesses, programmers, librarians, and library administrators from Australia, Canada, the uk, and the United States
• References to released fabric and memoranda and recourse to real programming code and output from platforms of the period
• photos of laptop desktop rooms depicting mini-computer gear defined within the text
• A thesaurus of acronyms, abbreviations, and distinct phrases utilized in library automation
• A bibliography of articles and monographs on ancient and present facets of library automation
By Paige Baltzan
- Tecnologia para gestão
- Identificação de vantagens competitivas
- Medição do sucesso de iniciativas estratégicas
- Bancos de dados e facts warehouses
- Inteligência de negócios (BI)
- Gerenciamento da cadeia de fornecimento (SCM)
- Gestão do relacionamento com o cliente (CRM)
- Planejamento de recursos empresariais (ERP)
By Rahul De
This textbook on administration info structures has sixteen chapters organised lower than 3 huge issues - MIS and enterprises, basics of IT, and Social elements of IS - together with separate chapters on vital and rising subject matters on IT, similar to open resource software program, social networks, ICT for improvement and e-governance.
By Decision Sciences Institute,Merrill Warkentin
NEW ADVANCES within the technology OF choice MAKING:
Practical and proper examine from DSI, the field’s best organization
- 14 impressive PAPERS utilizing RIGOROUS learn the right way to very important SOCIETAL AND enterprise determination ENVIRONMENTS
- NEW possibilities to enhance functionality IN process, strategies, AND OPERATIONS
- FOR ALL selection MAKERS, AND ALL choice technology RESEARCHERS AND STUDENTS
More than 1,000 papers have been submitted to the choice technology Institute’s 2015 annual convention. This ebook offers the 14 papers selected as most insightful and useful.
This peer-reviewed study addresses a richly diversified set of industrial issues, illuminating possibilities to enhance selection making at strategic, tactical, and operational degrees. Spanning analytics, info platforms and expertise, provide chain operations administration, and different disciplines, those papers determine a number of possibilities for instant and long term functionality improvement.
The authors tackle demanding situations starting from expertise administration to lean transformation, cellular app advertising to company ethics, riding swap to predicting inventory costs. Their paintings displays either the highbrow vibrancy of the self-discipline of choice technology and its vast sensible value.
Decision sciences study ends up in better choice results. This quantity brings jointly peer-reviewed papers selected as “best of the simplest” by way of the field’s prime association, the choice Sciences Institute.
Authored by means of revered researchers world wide, those papers have been awarded at DSI’s forty sixth Annual assembly in Seattle. They describe new tools and methods within the determination sciences, with a distinct specialise in translating theoretical effect into useful relevance to enhance selection making inside of enterprise, public coverage, non-profit businesses, and past.
- Assess willingness to benefit ERP platforms in response to wisdom replace and different factors
- Exploit software integration to enhance ERP’s price after implementation
- Discover how cellular clients come to a decision even if to look for and undertake a brand new app
- Quantify hyperlinks among absenteeism and antagonistic environment/sexual harassment
- Assess correlations among worker improvement and employee results
- Explore perceptions of swap, intentions to go away, and the position of cynicism
- Promote lean transformation through evolving HR functionality administration structures
- Understand how hyperlinks among company moral values and enterprise functionality are mediated
- Bring an international sourcing viewpoint to problems with moral intake
- Improve caliber through deciding on practices with the simplest cultural healthy
- Use Multilayer Perceptron (MLP) and Bayesian Networks (BN) to foretell diabetes
- Apply a finished empirical framework for assessing sufferer care caliber
- Promote sharing of scientific wisdom between a tradition group’s physicians
- Forecast variable affects in S&P 500 fairness prices
By Kevin Byron,Katherine G. Herbert,Jason T. L. Wang
Modern organic databases include not just information, but in addition refined question amenities and bioinformatics info research instruments. This booklet offers an exploration throughout the global of Bioinformatics Database Systems.
The booklet summarizes the preferred and cutting edge bioinformatics repositories at present on hand, together with renowned basic genetic and protein series databases, phylogenetic databases, constitution and pathway databases, microarray databases and boutique databases. It additionally explores the information caliber and data integration concerns at present concerned with coping with bioinformatics databases, together with information caliber matters which have been saw, and efforts within the facts cleansing box.
Biological info integration matters also are lined in-depth, and the ebook demonstrates how information integration can create new repositories to deal with the desires of the organic groups. It additionally provides commonplace info integration architectures hired in present bioinformatics databases.
The latter a part of the publication covers organic info mining and organic facts processing methods utilizing cloud-based applied sciences. normal info mining ways are mentioned, in addition to particular information mining methodologies which were effectively deployed in organic information mining purposes. organic facts mining case reviews also are integrated to demonstrate how information, question, and research equipment are built-in into undemanding systems.
Aimed at researchers and builders of bioinformatics database structures, the ebook is usually valuable as a supplementary textbook for a one-semester upper-level undergraduate direction, or an introductory graduate bioinformatics direction.
About the Authors
Kevin Byron is a PhD candidate within the division of laptop technology on the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
Katherine G. Herbert is affiliate Professor of desktop technological know-how at Montclair country University.
Jason T.L. Wang is Professor of Bioinformatics and machine technology on the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
By Navneet Bhushan,Kanwal Rai
Strategic determination Making provides a good, formal method that gives support with selection making difficulties, in particular strategic ones with excessive stakes regarding human perceptions and decisions. targeting using the AHP to decision-making difficulties, Strategic selection Making covers difficulties within the geographical regions of commercial, defence and governance. utilizing case reports drawn from years of expertise, the booklet discusses selection making for genuine lifestyles difficulties and comprises many labored examples and suggestions to difficulties all through. The reader will achieve complete publicity to the level of counsel formal technique, resembling AHP, supplies to the choice maker in evolving judgements in advanced and sundry domains.
By Iris Xie,Krystyna Matusiak
Discover electronic Libraries: concept and Practice is a booklet that integrates either learn and perform pertaining to electronic library improvement, use, renovation, and overview. the combo of present learn and functional directions is a distinct power of this ebook. The authors convey in-depth services on assorted electronic library concerns and synthesize theoretical and functional views appropriate to researchers, practitioners, and students.
The ebook provides a accomplished evaluation of the various ways and instruments for electronic library improvement, together with discussions of the social and criminal concerns linked to electronic libraries. Readers will locate present learn and the easiest practices of electronic libraries, offering either US and overseas views at the improvement of electronic libraries and their elements, together with assortment, digitization, metadata, interface layout, sustainability, maintenance, retrieval, and overview of electronic libraries.
- Offers an outline of electronic libraries and the conceptual and functional realizing of electronic libraries
- Presents the lifecycle of electronic library layout, use, maintenance and evaluate, together with assortment improvement, digitization of static and multimedia assets, metadata, electronic library improvement and interface layout, electronic details looking, electronic maintenance, and electronic library evaluation
- Synthesizes present learn and the easiest practices of electronic libraries, supplying either US and overseas views at the improvement of electronic libraries
- Introduces new advancements within the zone of electronic libraries, equivalent to large-scale electronic libraries, social media functions in electronic libraries, multilingual electronic libraries, electronic curation, associated facts, speedy seize, guidance for the digitization of multimedia resources
- Highlights the influence, demanding situations, feedback for overcoming those demanding situations, and traits of current and destiny improvement of electronic libraries bargains a complete bibliography for every chapter
By Bernd Heesen
This ebook demonstrates how a stronger strategic administration process, leveraging tested administration ideas together with the leading edge expertise suggestions provided via company intelligence, may end up in greater functionality. It offers the 3 major boundaries to powerful process execution and explains how they are often conquer. making a shared realizing of the tactic in any respect degrees of the association utilizing a cost ScorecardTM and following the Strategic Alignment ProcessTM permit enterprises to degree and computer screen functionality. Strategic Alignment distant ControlTM is gifted because the final software for managers to stay in command of their business.
Seven case experiences from diverse industries around the globe offer examples of ways the organizational functionality should be more suitable. They contain businesses like Daimler, Tetra-Pak, Würth, Germany's Federal Employment corporation, the town of Aix-Les-Bains, and Giesecke & Devrient. extra examples from businesses like Disney, Marriott, Volkswagen, Avis, FedEx, and Harrahs aid to illustrate how utilising the recommendations brought provides distinctive value.
The moment version of this e-book has been up to date and more desirable. also it features a separate part on decision-making below uncertainty and the result of a survey at the adoption of industrial intelligence.
By Peter Gregory,Philip Jan Rothstein
IT catastrophe restoration making plans For Dummies exhibits you the way to start via making a protection internet when you determine the main points of your significant plan. the correct plan gets your online business again on target speedy, no matter if you are hit by way of a twister or a disgruntled worker with large hacking powers. this is the way to determine the placement, improve either non permanent and long term plans, and hold your plans updated.
This easy-to-understand advisor may also help you
- Prepare your platforms, methods, and other people for an geared up reaction to catastrophe whilst it strikes
- Identify severe IT platforms and strengthen a long-range strategy
- Select and educate your catastrophe restoration team
- Conduct a enterprise influence Analysis
- Determine hazards on your enterprise from usual or human-made causes
- Get administration support
- Create acceptable plan documents
- Test your plan
Some failures get assurance on CNN, and a few simply create complications for the affected association. With IT catastrophe restoration making plans For Dummies, you’ll be ready for whatever from hackers to hurricanes!