By Swati Johar
Read Online or Download Emotion, Affect and Personality in Speech: The Bias of Language and Paralanguage (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering) PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
Modern tools for Speech Parameterization deals a common view of short-time cepstrum-based speech parameterization and offers a typical flooring for additional in-depth stories at the topic. particularly, it deals a finished description, comparative research, and empirical functionality overview of 11 modern speech parameterization tools, which compute short-time cepstrum-based speech gains.
This publication discusses the newest advances in people-centered layout, operation, and administration of largely outlined complex production structures and methods. It studies on human components matters relating to a variety of learn components similar to clever production applied sciences, web-based production providers, electronic production worlds, and production wisdom help structures, in addition to different modern production environments.
This SpringerBrief offers an summary of up to date cutting edge applied sciences and discusses their influence on our day-by-day lives. Written from a technical point of view, and but utilizing language and terminology obtainable to non-experts, it describes the applied sciences, the most important gamers in every one quarter, the most well-liked apps and prone (and their professionals and cons), in addition to correct utilization records.
Twenty-five years after the coming of the web, we're drowning in info and closing dates. people and machines are in totally attached overdrive - and beginning to develop into entwined as by no means earlier than. actually, it truly is an Age of Overload. we will be able to by no means have imagined that soaking up quite a bit info whereas attempting to retain a fit stability in our own lives may possibly think so advanced, dissatisfying and unproductive.
- Spatial Auditory Human-Computer Interfaces (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Cutaneous Haptic Feedback in Robotic Teleoperation (Springer Series on Touch and Haptic Systems)
- Designing with the Mind in Mind: Simple Guide to Understanding User Interface Design Guidelines
- Patient Safety: Perspectives on Evidence, Information and Knowledge Transfer
- Context-Aware Systems and Applications: 4th International Conference, ICCASA 2015, Vung Tau, Vietnam, November 26-27, 2015, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture ... and Telecommunications Engineering)
- Being Really Virtual: Immersive Natives and the Future of Virtual Reality
Additional resources for Emotion, Affect and Personality in Speech: The Bias of Language and Paralanguage (SpringerBriefs in Electrical and Computer Engineering)