By Branden Hookway
Read Online or Download Interface (MIT Press) PDF
Best human-computer interaction books
Modern tools for Speech Parameterization deals a basic view of short-time cepstrum-based speech parameterization and gives a typical flooring for extra in-depth reports at the topic. particularly, it deals a entire description, comparative research, and empirical functionality assessment of 11 modern speech parameterization tools, which compute short-time cepstrum-based speech gains.
This e-book discusses the newest advances in people-centered layout, operation, and administration of commonly outlined complex production structures and procedures. It studies on human elements matters with regards to a number of learn components corresponding to clever production applied sciences, web-based production companies, electronic production worlds, and production wisdom aid platforms, in addition to different modern production environments.
This SpringerBrief offers an outline of latest leading edge applied sciences and discusses their influence on our day-by-day lives. Written from a technical point of view, and but utilizing language and terminology available to non-experts, it describes the applied sciences, the most important avid gamers in every one zone, the preferred apps and providers (and their execs and cons), in addition to proper utilization records.
Twenty-five years after the arriving of the web, we're drowning in info and time cut-off dates. people and machines are in absolutely hooked up overdrive - and commencing to turn into entwined as by no means ahead of. actually, it's an Age of Overload. we will by no means have imagined that soaking up a lot info whereas attempting to hold a fit stability in our own lives may possibly believe so complicated, dissatisfying and unproductive.
- Software Architecture: 11th European Conference, ECSA 2017, Canterbury, UK, September 11-15, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Embodied Social Cognition (Cognitive Systems Monographs)
- In the Company of Cars: Driving as a Social and Cultural Practice (Human Factors in Road and Rail Transport)
- Advances in Speech Recognition: Mobile Environments, Call Centers and Clinics
- There's Not an App for That: Mobile User Experience Design for Life
- Distributed User Interfaces: Usability and Collaboration (Human–Computer Interaction Series)
Additional info for Interface (MIT Press)